Monday, November 12, 2012

Who's Gonna Win It All?

Bama's Loss Causes Shake-Up in BCS Rankings


Personally I do not believe Kansas State is the best team in the country. I think it is clear that Alabama (despite Saturday's loss to Texas A&M) and Oregon are the two best teams in the country, and this is coming from a huge Notre Dame fan. I do not like Alabama nor do I like Oregon, but I believe they should play for the national championship. They most likely will not though, because the BCS is the worst concept in sports history, aside from President Nixon declaring Texas the 1969 national champs instead of undefeated Penn State just so he would get more votes in the south. Oregon's spread offense and overly-flashy uniforms versus physical, old school Alabama would be a great game. If they don't play for the national championship, I'm not watching whoever is playing, even if it is Notre Dame. By the way if it was Bama vs. OU, Bama would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment